October 20, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

News:

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT? THE SITE IS BACK ONLINE!

So how about dem Ridleys?

Started by DoNotDelete, June 19, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DoNotDelete

Not too big for Smash now huh, Sakurai?

He seems like the kind of character I'd use a lot. I kinda still need to get a Nintendo Switch though.

RockyRaccoon

he looks kind of like a senile old man though , they way they rendered him all crouched over and decrepit .
NNID: RockyRogue<br />3DS: 4699 8033 5044

Pabzooloo

Quote from: RockyRaccoon on June 19, 2018, 03:18:03 PMhe looks kind of like a senile old man though , they way they rendered him all crouched over and decrepit .

Metroid is a pretty old series. He's been sitting around slouching the whole time waiting to hit the big time, and now it's had a physical toll on him.

KarneraMythos

Quote from: RockyRaccoon on June 19, 2018, 03:18:03 PMhe looks kind of like a senile old man though , they way they rendered him all crouched over and decrepit .

To be fair, the aged look suits him. He's like a space version of Cranky Kong, only Giger-y and into the whole "Kill your parents" thing. Totally relatable.

Smashpower 10th Anniversary Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM
WE HAVE RETURNED!

RockyRaccoon

Quote from: KarneraMythos on July 11, 2018, 02:30:41 PMTo be fair, the aged look suits him. He's like a space version of Cranky Kong, only Giger-y and into the whole "Kill your parents" thing. Totally relatable.

a few years ago , i was in switzerland for a conference and took a road trip to see the H.R. Giger Museum in gruyere.
less than a week later , Giger slipped on some stairs at his own museum and died.
NNID: RockyRogue<br />3DS: 4699 8033 5044

Go Up