October 20, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

News:

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT? THE SITE IS BACK ONLINE!

Kibotos's Signatures/Banners

Started by WAALUIGI, March 30, 2009, 02:33:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which banner do you like best?

The first one!
1 (11.1%)
No! The second one is better!
5 (55.6%)
I like the third one
2 (22.2%)
I LIKE CEREAL!! And the fourth one
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Death

Quote from: Kibotos on July 19, 2010, 10:25:10 AM

Also, ALBERTO!!! YOUR BANNER IS READY!

Hope you like it  ;D

OMG THANKS NOAH! ITS AWESOME!!!  ;D

The-Forgotten-One

okay, seems like the time for seconds.

If you have the time Noah, I was wondering if I could get something like a Gargoyles tribute.

For this I'd like Goliath, Demona, Puck (of course), Elisa Maza, Xanatos, Macbeth, Brooklyn, Fox McClou...I mean Fox Xanatos :P, Owen Burnett, and The Hunter (with the mask on preferably)

it can be in any order you like, the list was just in order of thought.

oh, and put something like:
"We are defenders of the night, We are GARGOYLES!"

You may take as many artistic liberties as you wish in order to make this as awesome as possibly.

THANK YOU NOAH!  YOUR AWESOME!

WAALUIGI

Quote from: The-Forgotten-One on August 25, 2010, 06:35:37 PM
okay, seems like the time for seconds.

If you have the time Noah, I was wondering if I could get something like a Gargoyles tribute.

For this I'd like Goliath, Demona, Puck (of course), Elisa Maza, Xanatos, Macbeth, Brooklyn, Fox McClou...I mean Fox Xanatos :P, Owen Burnett, and The Hunter (with the mask on preferably)

it can be in any order you like, the list was just in order of thought.

oh, and put something like:
"We are defenders of the night, We are GARGOYLES!"

You may take as many artistic liberties as you wish in order to make this as awesome as possibly.

Im not sure when i will be able to do this because i have been very busy lately and henry also requested a new banner a few days ago so i have to do his first before i can start with this one but i will try to get it done as soon as i can.

The-Forgotten-One

Quote from: Kibotos on August 26, 2010, 01:23:09 AM

Im not sure when i will be able to do this because i have been very busy lately and henry also requested a new banner a few days ago so i have to do his first before i can start with this one but i will try to get it done as soon as i can.

okay.  As I said, only if you have time since I'm aware of how busy you are.  Or if you need a break from other stuff.  But yeah, do Henry's first.

WAALUIGI

Henry your new banner is ready!

Sorry it took a while, I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to work on the RPG much either but here it is hope you like it.

Ethan Brooks (c)

I lOVE IT!! :D

(even if Crobat looks a little creepy)
Thanks Noah! :)

WAALUIGI

I started to work on your banner TFO (sorry it took so long but I have been incredibly busy) anyways, is xanatos and fox xanatos the same person? because I tried to look for him on google and only found xanatos...

The-Forgotten-One

Quote from: Kibotos on September 12, 2010, 08:40:48 AM
I started to work on your banner TFO (sorry it took so long but I have been incredibly busy) anyways, is xanatos and fox xanatos the same person? because I tried to look for him on google and only found xanatos...

It's okay, I understand.

And no, David Xanatos and Fox Xanatos are two separate characters (Fox is his wife).

This might help: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=587&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=Gargoyles+Fox+Renard&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

(she's the one with the red hair and fox-head tattoo on her eye)

WAALUIGI

Here you go TFO sorry it took so long but this one was tough to make, anyways hope you like it.

TripleX

Awesome work on the latest pieces Noah. Great blends and aesthetic symmetry.

The-Forgotten-One

September 20, 2010, 12:54:52 AM #205 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:50:15 AM by The-Forgotten-One
Awesomeness!  I really like this!  Thanks very much!

EDIT: LOL!  I love how Puck is on one end and Owen is on the opposite :P!

KarneraMythos

Hey Noah, I would like a brand new banner. Most of my favorites are still in it, but I think I might want a few replacements.

My new list:
-Demi-Fiend
-Heat (Digital Devil Saga)
-Ginko/Lisa Silverman (http://image.free.in.th/z/iy/1791317p2_lisa_silverman3.jpg)
-Arcueid Brunestud
-Akiha Tohno
-Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
-Dante
-Sol-Badguy
-Ragna the Bloodedge
-Ike (drawn, not the brawl 3d render [preferably Path of Radiance Ike])

(In any order, really)

Same red/blue type background. Stick to official arts. The artists you want for the first 6 are Kazuma Kaneko (Shin Megami Tensei artist) and Takashi Takeuchi (Type-Moon artist).

Smashpower 10th Anniversary Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM
WE HAVE RETURNED!

SuperLuigiGalaxy

Quote from: Karoku (2100)© on June 20, 2013, 10:28:06 AM
Hey Noah, I would like a brand new banner. Most of my favorites are still in it, but I think I might want a few replacements.

My new list:
-Demi-Fiend
-Ginko/Lisa Silverman (http://image.free.in.th/z/iy/1791317p2_lisa_silverman3.jpg)
-Arcueid Brunestud
-Akiha Tohno
-Dante
-Sol-Badguy
-Ragna the Bloodedge

(In any order, really)

Same red/blue type background. Stick to official arts. The artists you want for the first 6 are Kazuma Kaneko (Shin Megami Tensei artist) and Takashi Takeuchi (Type-Moon artist).
Does he still do these lol? And not even a please.. tsk tsk

KarneraMythos

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Sheesh... :P

Smashpower 10th Anniversary Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM
WE HAVE RETURNED!

WAALUIGI

Quote from: Karoku (2100)© on June 20, 2013, 10:28:06 AM

My new list:
-Demi-Fiend
-Arcueid Brunestud
-Akiha Tohno
-Dante
-Sol-Badguy
-Ragna the Bloodedge

(In any order, really)

I am struggling to find any free time to do anything really, so I'm afraid I won't be able to do it for you Juan sorry :/  Unless you are willing to wait till the end of the summer you are better off just putting it together yourself :P

Go Up