October 20, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

News:

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT? THE SITE IS BACK ONLINE!

________ might not be a clone

Started by wind_waker_link, January 30, 2008, 01:55:40 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

harry88

yea and i really want to know toon links FS
...without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking.-Equilibrium
my 5 main men in order...Ike, Wolf, Sonic, Lucario, PKMN Trainer

Werdskie

Here's a vid. with Toon Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFY50mcv-FM
He was so close to getting that Smash Ball.
Damn you Mario.
Known as penn_state_505 circa 2007

dcmjlive

Yeah, why did Mario have to get the FS!!!

History was never this good

harry88

...without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking.-Equilibrium

Werdskie

Known as penn_state_505 circa 2007

The-Forgotten-One

THANK YOU NOAH!  YOUR AWESOME!

ajax098

Quote from: Goldensun on January 30, 2008, 09:14:29 PM
And cpt falcon and ganondorf are differnt. link and toon link are the exact same. and from same series, his final smash will be triforce slash.

so because all the starfox characters have the same fs that means wat? all the mario characters dont, all the zelda characters so far dont. the pokemon sure dont.other clones apart from the starfox ones dont. wat makes u so sure. having said that wel find out very soon and my hopes have been crush alot lately..

Goldensun

Quote from: ajax098 on January 31, 2008, 04:52:06 PM
so because all the starfox characters have the same fs that means wat? all the mario characters dont, all the zelda characters so far dont. the pokemon sure dont.other clones apart from the starfox ones dont. wat makes u so sure. having said that wel find out very soon and my hopes have been crush alot lately..

None of those characters are clones.
2062-8830-1001 <-- Friend code

harry88

ganondorf and capt falcon are w/ diff FS
mario and luigi are similar w/ diff FS
marth and ike have similar moves (aether=dolphin blade, counter, sheild breaker~eruption) w/diff final smashes (they are even from the same series)

Goldensun

I was right, Toon links FS is triforce slash. You guys were too hopeful of their creative abilities.

dcmjlive

Quote from: Goldensun on February 01, 2008, 10:13:39 AM
I was right, Toon links FS is triforce slash. You guys were too hopeful of their creative abilities.

But honestly, they could've done more. But I guess their reasoning is that they wanted you to have the same feel with the Links and that the Toon Link is an alternate Link that people would love. And besides, I love it! The WW animations, right down to the bomb explosion and animated triforce is bliss for me.

Goldensun

Quote from: dcmjlive on February 01, 2008, 01:03:50 PM
But honestly, they could've done more. But I guess their reasoning is that they wanted you to have the same feel with the Links and that the Toon Link is an alternate Link that people would love. And besides, I love it! The WW animations, right down to the bomb explosion and animated triforce is bliss for me.

If link is slower than he was in melee, it might give toon link a chance to dominate the LOZ world.

wind_waker_link

i want a pic or video b4 i believe he has triforce slash and even if he did he is the one w/the triforce so how is tht so shocking?

dcmjlive

Quote from: Goldensun on February 01, 2008, 01:57:43 PM
If link is slower than he was in melee, it might give toon link a chance to dominate the LOZ world.

He does look slower to me. That's why I think I'm going to settle for toon link.

Quote from: wind_waker_link on February 01, 2008, 02:02:52 PM
i want a pic or video b4 i believe he has triforce slash and even if he did he is the one w/the triforce so how is tht so shocking?

The video is in the FS summary thread.

Mega (Tre)

Quote from: dcmjlive on February 01, 2008, 02:05:25 PM
He does look slower to me. That's why I think I'm going to settle for toon link.

The video is in the FS summary thread.

Link's power makes it worth it, unless you are in matches were the enemy is really good and rushes with a quick character. Then a faster character like toon link is more favourable.
What do you like for breakfast?

Go Up